Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week 14 NFL Picks

Well last week was horrible and you can see the damage here.  So far this season I'm at 101-59 63.12%.

Let's hope this week is better. I haven't had much time this week so I'm going to give a quick glimpse at my picks.

Pitt over Cleveland     I hope it goes the other way though.

Baltimore over Indy     Time to do some damage to that horse shoe.

Atlanta over Carolina     Had a hard time with this as I think the Panthers may pull it off at home.

Cincy over Houston     Think Cincy can cause some turnovers and win a close game at home.

Detroit over Minnesota     Detroit will stop their skid in a close win over the Vikings

Jacksonville over TB     2 teams at the bottom of the pile and after the Jags win both will be 4-9

Miami over Philly     Vick should be back but going with the Dolphins at home who have looked good as of late

NYJ over KC     Jets at home with the playoffs on the line win this one.

NO over Tennessee     NO is the better team hands down

NE over Washington     Would love to see the Skins win this one but they let me down last week

SF over Arizona     SF keeps on rolling

Denver over Chicago     How can you not go with the red hot Broncos. Tebows throwing better and the team is rallying behind him.

GB over Oakland     Man I wish Oakland was completely healthy for this one. If so they may have been the ones to stop the streak of perfection.

SD over Buffalo     After the way the season started man this season has been a let down for the Bills.

NYG over Dallas     NY gets even in the standings with the Cowboys this week.

Seattle over StL    I have to admit I'm liking what little glimpses I see from the Seahawks offense as of late.

1 comment:

  1. Well, here's hoping you did some nice work this week. You and I picked the same winners and we're both 1-0 (Go Steelers!)

    ReplyDelete