Philly @ Seattle
- In a short week Philly has to travel cross country and I just don't like what pressure and lack of prep that gives a Philly team that is going to be missing their starting QB Vick and Starting WR Macklin.
- On top of those injuries your starting RB McCoy is banged up and Questionable as is your CB Asomugha.
- Eagles still have a decent QB in Young and plenty of talent
- Seattle just lost on of their WR threats in Rice.
- Eagles are still more talented and will win
- Buffalo is getting healthy and comes back home after a 3 game road trip which ended with them almost taking down the Jets
- Titans are looking good and CJ2K is running better racking up 190 rushing yds last week
- Buffalo if they can stop CJ2K may take this one at home
- Both teams playing backup QB's and KC may be going with a QB that was once a Bear
- Hanie for the Bears looks like the better backup over either of the Cheifs backups.
- Chicago at home and needing this game more in order to keep them with Detroit should win this game
- If Houston was healthy and coming into this game at home against the Falcons I would pick them hands down.
- Fact is they aren't healthy and going against the Falcons with a third string QB
- Falcons go to Houston and wins
- Oakland is on a 3 game win streak in which they beat the Chargers, Vikings and Bears
- Miami before they lost a close one on Turkey day to the Cowboys were on a 3 game win streak and before that almost beat the Giants in NY.
- Going with Miami who looks pretty decent right now with a young QB Matt Moore.
- Yes Tebow is getting it done with his legs but he is also throwing for more yards each week and the most important thing is he isn't turning the ball over with INT's. The counter argument however is that if you're averaging 8 passes a game you better not throw picks.
- Minnesota is giving up yards in the air but can Tebow pick them apart? I think the Vikings may be able to contain them on the ground.
- Denver's D has kept them in the game and will do the same this week. Denver wins.
- You know who I want to win, but can Cincy go into Pitt and win?
- I think Pitt will pull out a close win but I'm going to pick Cincy with an upset
- Carolina goes into Tamp and steals one from the Bucs
- OK ready for this craziness.
- Washington shuts down the Jet's and causes the Jets to panic even more.
- Why not? This season has been crazy
- Ed reed has more INT's (10), INT return yd (356), INT-TDs (3) and Pass Deflections (18) against the Browns than any other team in NFL
- This game makes me nervous only because we're playing a team with a losing record on the road which this season equaled a loss for us.
- I think however we have corrected our offesive problems and we get out of Cleveland with a win
Dallas @ Arizona
- Dallas going for 5 game win streak and should get it this week even if Kolb can play.
GB @ NYG
- I was hoping the Giants could pull the upset this week, but you have to go with the undefeated team until they slip.
StL @ SF
- StL going into SF is going to have their hands full. SF is a good team and will win easily
Detroit @ NO
- Detroit is slipping and the mess with Suh isn't going to help.
- I read a weird story that the Saints have lost all 11 of their coin flips this year and that's all they will lose this week. Saints win.
SD @ Jacksonville
- That leaves us with SD and Jacksonville. Man Monday night games this season have been boring. It doesn't get any better this week as a 4-7 Chargers play the 3-8 Jags
- Jags fired their head coach and sold the team all in one day and the next day fired WR coach and shuffled others around.
- SD hasn't been good this year and their coaching staff may suffer the same fate as the Jags.
- SD wins this snoozer.