Last week I was 8-5 and 48-23 67.6% correct on the season since starting back in week 4.
Arizona @ Baltimore
- Arizona is averaging under 100 rush yds a game and the Ravens "D" is allowing under 100 yds per game.
- Ravens "O" bounces back this game after being embarrassed and faces an Arizona team in the bottom of the NFL in Defense
- Ravens have dominated at home outscoring our opponents 98-38
Minnesota @ Carolina
- Close matchup but I think I'm going with Minnesota
- Ponder is improving and threw for 219 and 2 TD's against GB, but did throw 2 picks
- Peterson ran for 175 against GB and is facing a team allowing 133 a game on the ground
- Newton may crush my pick but I'll take the chance
Jacksonville @ Houston
- Jacksonville "D" isn't all that bad. Can stop the run, and have decent corners
- Jacksonville "O" still looks bad. MJD is a nice RB but you still have a rookie QB going up against another good "D"
- Slight edge this week for Houston
Miami @ NYG
- Not much to say about this match-up other than NY should be up early and score often
- If anything could point to the direction this Miami team is going, coach Sparano's home is on the market.
NO @ StL
- See above. With a banged up Bradford and a N.O. defense that can pressure the QB I don't expect StL to get much going offensively.
- This is a N.O. "O" that just put up 62 points last week and I don't think they will put up those kind of points again, but it's not going to be a close game
Indy @ Tenn
- Indy isn't going to win this game either. They are one of the front runner's in this "Andrew Luck Sweepstakes"
- Tennessee is just a better team than Indy is at this point.
Washington @ Buffalo
- I'm giving the edge to Buffalo this week as they are coming off their bye week.
- Buffalo has a better offense and defense right now as Washington is pretty banged up.
Detroit @ Denver
- Tebow uses his legs to make things happen, well this week he will use them more to run for his life.
- I thought Detroits "D" line would be too much for SF but they definitely will be too much for Denver
NE @ Pitt
- Brady is 6-1 against the Steelers lifetime
- Patriots coming off bye
- NE offense should put up enough points to win this one
Cincy @ Seattle
- Usually don't like east coast team travelling west but Cincy is coming off a bye
- Cincy looks better on both sides of the ball
- Thinking more along the lines of a 21-17 win for Cincy
- As with what I said above about east coast/ west coast I don't like Cleveland this game
- SF is the better of the two and will add to their lead in the West to go to a 4 game lead
- A lot of people going Philly this week but with this being a Div rivalry it could go either way I think
- Picking Dallas for the simple fact they have the better run defense and need the win to tie them for first in the division
- Division game yes but KC was so bad to start the season I can't bring myself to think they will win this game even with them playing better.