Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 6 Prediction Results

Luckily I was able to get the last two games this week to fall my way and push me to 9-4 for the week.  Which is a slight improvement from my 8-5 record last week.  My record for the season now sits at 40-18.


Atlanta over Carolina              CORRECT
Cincy over Indy                      CORRECT
Detroit over SF                      WRONG
GB over StL                          CORRECT
Buffalo over NYG                  WRONG
Pittsburgh over Jacksonville    CORRECT
Washington over Philly           WRONG
Baltimore over Houston          CORRECT
Oakland over Cleveland         CORRECT
NE over Dallas                      CORRECT
NO over Tampa Bay             WRONG
Chicago over Minnesota        CORRECT
NYJ over Miami                    CORRECT


I was going back and forth with the Detroit  / SF game and thought that the Lions D line would be too much for Alex Smith and the 49ers O line.  I was wrong, and really like the job Harbaugh is doing out there in SF.  Can't wait to see the Harbaugh brothers square off Thanksgiving day.  I'm not too worried about the match-up this season.  I think the Ravens can take it but we'll see as the game gets closer.

Glad the Ravens were able to take care of Houston and we can go into these next two weeks against opponents we should easily beat.  Now a days I can't stand to listen to Baltimore sports radio because all everyone talks about is Flacco and criticizes every little thing with him.  Look you can't compare him to Brady, Manning, or even Rodgers!  I as well as many others will place them as elite QB's, but Flacco is a good QB.  Does he make mistakes? Yes, but so do these elite QB's mentioned.  We should be happy we have a good QB that can make plays and get the ball down field.  How long have we gone without a QB?  I don't know about you but I'm ecstatic we have Flacco and not a Stoney Case, Chris Redman, Kyle Boller, Troy Smith to name a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment