Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 4's Results

I wish I would have picked the first 2 weeks of this season but after going 12-4 in week 3, this week I'm down a game.  I went 11-5 in week 4 and so far in 2 weeks I am 23-9.  Even though I'm kicking myself for not taking Detroit and SF I will definitely take it!


Buffalo over Cincy           Wrong
Tenn over Cleveland       Correct
Houston over Pitt             Correct
Dallas over Detroit           Wrong
Philly over SF                  Wrong
Chicago over Carolina     Correct
Washington over StL       Correct
NO over Jacksonville       Correct
Minn over KC                  Wrong
NYG over Arizona            Correct
Seattle over Atlanta         Wrong
GB over Denver               Correct
NE over Oakland             Correct
SD over Miami                 Correct
Baltimore over NYJ          Correct
TB over Indy                    Correct


I was afraid to take Detroit over Dallas because I really thought they were due for a loss, and I was equally afraid to take SF because I thought it would be tough with travel.  I forgot that they stayed in PA last week. Oh well let's see what week 5 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment