Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 5 Results...YUCK

Ouch 8-5 this week bringing my record so far this season to 31-14.  This week I'm going to bounce back.  Anyway here's last weeks results

Tenn over Pitt                   Wrong   OK so I was wrong...this week
Houston over Oakland     Wrong
KC over Indy                    Correct
Cincy over Jacksonville   Correct
NYG over Seattle             Wrong
Arizona over Minn  (I'm not picking the Vikings again)   Wrong  (Darn you Vikings!!!)
NO over Carolina             Correct
Philly over Buffalo            Wrong   I mean come on you would have picked Philly too
SF over TB                      Correct
NE over NYJ                    Correct
SD over Denver               Correct
GB over Atl                       Correct
Detroit over Chicago        Correct

No comments:

Post a Comment