Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NFL Week 7 Pick Results...Glad this week is over!!

Ugly, ugly week.  The positive is that I went 8-5 and that gave me more wins this week than points scored by my Ravens.  That put's me at 48-23 67.6% right so far this season.  Quick run down.  I thought Washington was better than that, seriously SD, should have picked Chicago, darn you Boller you're not even with the Ravens anymore and still ruining football for me, and like the Ravens offense I have nothing for ya.

Washington over Carolina     WRONG
Cleveland over Seattle          CORRECT
Atlanta over Detroit               CORRECT
Denver over Miami                CORRECT
SD over NYJ                         WRONG
TB over Chicago                   WRONG
Houston over Tennessee     CORRECT
Pitt over Arizona                   CORRECT
Oakland over KC                  WRONG
Dallas over St Louis             CORRECT
GB over Minnesota               CORRECT
New Orleans over Indy         CORRECT
Baltimore over Jacksonville  WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment