Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 9 Prediction Results...BLAH

Well last week's picks were just brutal, and not only my picks but all but one of my fantasy teams lost.  However that aside my beloved Ravens pulled off the season sweep of the highly hated Steelers, and sent their fans crying in their stupid terrible towels.  So I could care less what my fantasy teams or picks did last week, that just topped it all.

Last week I went 8-6 and brings my season standings to 65-33 66.32%.

Here's my disaster of a week:

Buffalo over NYJ     WRONG
Dallas over Seattle     CORRECT
Houston over Cleveland     CORRECT
Atlanta over Indy     CORRECT
KC over Miami     WRONG
TB over NO     WRONG
SF over Washington     CORRECT
Oakland over Denver     WRONG
Cincy over Tennessee     CORRECT
StL over Arizona     WRONG
NE over NYG     WRONG
GB over SD     CORRECT
Baltimore over Pitt     CORRECT
Chicago over Philly     CORRECT

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that your beautiful wife's fantasy team beat your team. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shh don't tell anyone. Just kidding you whooped me this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went 7-7 and Weidman went 8-6. We'll do better this week!

    ReplyDelete