Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week 10 NFL Picks...Just in Time

I usually like to wait until Thursday to put in my picks that gives me time to look over injuries and such.  I completely forgot this week marked the week they started Thursday night games.

My picks were roughed up last week but I'll stand behind the disaster that was an 8-6 record bringing my picks to a 65-33 season record and sitting at 66.32% correct.

Let's do it...

Oakland @ SD

  • For Oakland your starting RB who carried your team is still out and so is the QB you started the season with, but now you have Carson Palmer who has thrown 6 picks in six quarters
  • Good news for Oakland SD QB Rivers leads the lead in turnovers
  • SD is putting up better offensive numbers than Oakland and Defensive numbers are better.
  • Giving this one to SD at home

NO @ Atlanta

  • Brees has 3004 passing yds already this season and should be able to pass on the Falcons as long as he has time.
  • 2 dome teams means we could see a nice air show and points put on the board
  • Giving NO the nod in this division showdown.
Tenn @ Carolina

  • Carolina's more explosive with Cam Newton chucking it down field to Steve Smith
  • Also see Cam using his legs to move the ball on a Tenn defense that it's playing so hot
  • Carolina 23-17
Pitt @ Cincy

  • Well...BLAH!  2 division teams that I can't stand yet I have to pick one?
  • Alright Pitt has the defense, albeit a defense that's a little beat up. Players are stepping up and filling those holes though
  • I don't know if Cincy has played a team yet like a Steeler team.  They played a decent defense in the 49ers and scored only 8 points, and a Buffalo team they beat 23-20 but are they comparable? I don't think so.
  • I think Pitt will confuse the rookie QB this match-up and Ben will put up some points.
  • Hate to make the call but I'm picking the Raven pecked Steelers
Alright running short on time due to my forgetting the Thursday game so here's the rest of my picks

StL @ Cleveland

  • Not even going to break it down 'cause who cares? Cleveland should win
Buffalo @ Dallas

  • Going to give the slight edge to Buffalo and their running game
Jacksonville @ Indy
  • Indy wants to get Andrew Luck and it's apparent.  Jacksonville wins
Denver @ KC
  • Tebow burnt me last week after I said he was the reason they would lose, well let's see you prove me wrong again Timmy.  KC wins
Washington @ Miami
  • Man I love to see the Redskins lose, and they have been fueling that love with a 3-5 record. Miami wins with Matt Moore showing up the ex-Dolphin Beck
Arizona @ Philly
  • Philly wins, that all
Houston @ TB
  • Arian Foster and Ben Tate running like crazy and Houston takes this game
Baltimore @ Seattle
  • We've had our slip-ups coming out of big wins and losing to teams we should beat on the road. NOT this week. Seahawks get plucked.
Detroit @ Chicago
  • Chicago taking the series split and beating Detroit
NYG @ SF
  • Like what SF is doing but going with Eli's arm in this one
NE @ NYJ
  • Can't stand either one but what the heck NYJ splitting this series too. NY
Minn @ GB
  • Green Bay





No comments:

Post a Comment