Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weeks 15 Pick Results

So after going back and looking at my picks I realized I missed the Carolina @ Houston game. It's probably for the better since this week I was 9-6 bringing my season record to 123-68 64.8%

Here's the recap of my horrible picks:

Atlanta over Jacksonville     CORRECT

Dallas over TB     CORRECT

Miami over Buffalo     CORRECT

Seattle over Chicago     CORRECT

Tennessee over Indy     WRONG

GB over KC     WRONG  Although jokingly I said they would do it. Never saw it happening though

NO over Minnesota     CORRECT


NYG over Washington    WRONG


Cincy over StL     CORRECT


Oakland over Detroit     WRONG


Arizona over Cleveland     CORRECT


Denver over NE     WRONG


Philly over NYJ     CORRECT


Baltimore over SD     WRONG


SF over Pitt     CORRECT


Thank you SF for helping us get back in the driver seat of the division.

No comments:

Post a Comment