Thursday, December 15, 2011

Week 15 NFL Picks

Alright I have to apologize for not posting more. I promise once things settle down after the Holidays I'll be posting a lot more. I have things I want to write about the Ravens, Orioles, and CAPS but with Christmas, Noah's birthday in December and us moving back to the other house in January it's been crazy.

Last week's picks turned out pretty good. You can see them here.

Here's this weeks games:

Jacksonville @ Atlanta

  • Atlanta still has something to play for and is at home against a team that has already fired their coach.
  • Jacksonville walloped TB last week, but it's TB. Atlanta is the better team and will win at home.

Dallas @ TB

  • See my comment above about what happened to TB last week. Dallas should have no problem this week.
  • With that said could Dallas slip against TB even though 1st place is on the line? Yeah they did 2 weeks ago to Arizona.
  • I'm going Dallas

Miami @ Buffalo

  • The 2 bottom dwellers in the East. Who would have thought with the way Buffalo started.
  • Buffalo on a 6 game slide and I think Miami adds to that and wins on the road.

Seattle @ Chicago

  • Chicago is hurting without their starting QB running things
  • Seattle, like I said last week I like what I'm seeing from them lately.
  • Seattle unleashes their beast Marshawn Lynch and he leads the Seahawks to a "W" in a city I'd love to go back and visit.

Tennessee @ Indy

  • Zzzzzzz... Oh sorry just the mention of this game put's me to sleep.
  • Indy continues their "Suck for Luck" quest and loses this game as well. I mean come on you still have the Rams and Vikings in the running with 2 wins.

GB @ KC

  • KC STOPS THE STREAK AND BEATS THE UNDEFEATED!!  HAHAHAHA
  • Alright now that I have your attention GB wins easy. I had to throw something almost as humorous as this game is going to be. 
NO @ Minnesota

  • NO is preparing for the postseason and Minnesota is preparing for the offseason and next years draft
  • NO wins and shouldn't have any problems
Washington @ NYG

  • Redskins won earlier in the year but that was week 1. I can see them stealing one here only because it's a division game and anything can happen with division games.
  • NY is playing for a playoff spot and 1st in the NFC East they win at home.

Cincy @ StL

  • Bengals have slipped these past 2 weeks much to my liking. I think they get back in the win column against the Rams. I wouldn't be upset though if they fell again.

Detroit @ Oakland

  • Lions going out to the West Coast to battle the Raiders, and the Raiders slide by with a last minute field goal.

Cleveland @ Arizona

  • Browns banged up after their game with the despised Steeler's.
  • Arizona winning as of late and win this one at home.

NE @ Denver

  • NE has looked weak barely winning against the Skins, and letting up and letting Indy back into the game.
  • Denver has Tebow. I doubted him early in the season but he's played alright as their QB. He's protected the ball and is starting to throw more. Not the best in the game but coming along, and still has a long way to go.
  • Maybe I'm hoping this happens too much but Denver wins in OT

NYJ @ Philly

  • Next to the Steelers there's not any team I despise more than Philthy and the Jets.
  • Philly wins and ruins Jets fans Christmas as their playoff hopes fade.

Baltimore @ SD

  • If this was earlier in the season I would have been worried with the travel but they are focused now and have stuck to an offensive game plan that fits us best.
  • Ray Lewis will be back this week and even missing our shut down corner this season in Webb we should be fine defensively
  • SD has Gaither in at LT and I don't see him stopping "Sizzle" coming off the end. He has the talent to play LT and shows signs of being good but lacks the focus and dedication.
  • If we can get to Rivers he will cough it up and has proven that all season.
  • Ravens win and I'm going out on a limb and say they win big this week. Hopefully I didn't just jinx us.

Pittsburgh @ SF

  • Oh I can't tell you how much I want the 49ers to stick it to the despised Steelers.
  • Steelers dealing with a handful of injuries Carter and Polamalu have hamstring strains, Ben and Pouncey both have high ankle sprains, and Ziggy Hood has a groin strain. We'll see who plays and I'll continue to listen to 93.7 The Fan Pitt to get my updates.
  • Woodley may be back for Pitt but Harrison is out so 49er players are safe from cheap shots from the Steeler defense. Hines Ward will be playing so he'll get some cheap shots in against the 49ers D players.
  • Steelers haven't been as stout against the run as they have been in the past. I think Gore may find some success.
  • 49ERS WIN!!!!!  I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment