Thursday, September 20, 2012

Week 3 NFL Picks

Last week was terrible! Terrible for my Ravens, and terrible in picks. Last week I went 8-8 and you can see those picks here. I'm hoping to bounce back this week. I'm just going to highlight the teams I'm picking to win this week without any game comments. My wife and I are renewing our vows this weekend in celebration of 10 years of marriage. So we've been busy. I know I said it before but I will be writing more once this weekend is over.

NY Giants @ Carolina
St Louis @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Dallas
Jacksonville @ Indy
NY Jets @ Miami
San Fran @ Minnesota
Kansas City @ New Orleans
Detroit @ Tennessee
Cincy @ Washington
Philly @ Arizona
Atlanta @ San Diego
Houston @ Denver
Pittsburgh @ Oakland
New England @ Baltimore
Green Bay @ Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment