Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back At It

Well here I go again.  It's been years since I have blogged.  I think my last blog was somewhere around 2 almost 3 years ago.  Back then I was blogging about our battle and struggles with infertility and all of the ups and downs that came with that journey.  Even though that chapter of our lives has been closed with the birth of our amazing son, who by the way is turning 3 in December.  Which is crazy to think how fast the time flew by.  Anyway I was saying even though that chapter in our lives has closed we still live with the emotions and all that come with our infertility journey.  I don't think that will ever change, it's just a part of us.
So what's new why am I blogging now? I don't know I was just drawn back to it. To serve as a place to put my thoughts, feelings, perspective.  A place where other's can get a glimpse of what's going on in this pretty ordinary sports loving family man's life.  So please come back sit a while and enjoy my story and feel free to comment and leave your own messages.
I have so much to say so let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment