Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 4 NFL Picks

I told you I had a lot on my mind when I started this blog.  Between life and sports I have plenty to put on paper.

Last week I went 12-4 in my picks. and in case you missed my tweet, here they were:
Carolina over Jacksonville      Correct
New Orleans over Houston     Correct
Buffalo over NE     Correct
Miami over Cleveland     Wrong (by a point)
Tenn over Denver     Correct
Philly over NY Giants     Wrong (by 13)
Detroit over Minn     Correct
SF over Cincy (although its being played in the prison yard)     Correct
Oakland over NY Jets     Correct
SD over KC     Correct
Baltimore over StL     Correct
GB over Chicago     Correct
Arizona over Seattle     Wrong (by 3)
TB over Atlanta     Correct
Pitt over Indy     Correct (wish I wasn't)
Washington over Dallas     Wrong (by 2)


Not bad! So who do I think is going to be this weeks winners and losers?


Here we go...


Buffalo over Cincy
Tenn over Cleveland
Houston over Pitt
Dallas over Detroit (Pulling for the Lions though)
Philly over SF
Chicago over Carolina
Washington over StL
NO over Jacksonville
Minn over KC
NYG over Arizona
Seattle over Atlanta
GB over Denver
NE over Oakland (tempted to take Oak)
SD over Miami
Baltimore over NYJ
TB over Indy



No comments:

Post a Comment